We make sausages that are a little different because we use less meat, only 33% in fact and the meat we use is always from high welfare farms. The other 67% of our sausage is all natural and nutritious ingredients like chickpeas, vegetables, lentils and grains.
We believe a cut of meat can go a long way and have learnt how to optimise the flavour and texture of the meat we use to make delicious, juicy and satisfying sausages.
There are lots of benefits to your health, the environment and animal welfare when you choose our low meat sausages, so please take a look around our wonderful website and follow us on social media to find out where to find us.
We use high welfare meat in our sausages and with only 33% pork in our sausages less animals are sent to slaughter. Our pork is from free range British farms meeting free range farming regulations which ensures animals are raised in natural and comfortable conditions.
Cutting down your consumption of red and processed meat could bring you numerous health benefits. Less meat could reduce your risk of cancer and heart disease, you could lose weight and even lower your cholesterol by consuming less saturated fats and replacing them with plant based unsaturated fats.
Every ingredient in our sausages is natural, that means that we have no preservatives and no additives. 67% of the sausage is made of plant based ingredients like beans, lentils, vegetables, grains, herbs and spices and 33% is made with free range pork from British farms.
The livestock sector of cows, pigs and chickens generates as much greenhouse gas emissions as all cars, trucks and automobiles combined! Your decision to reduce your meat consumption, even by a little bit, will make a positive impact on the planet.
A-list celebrities like Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Dalai Lama and even the Chinese government are promoting the benefits of eating less meat to our bodies and the environment. Take a look at our journal to learn more about the benefits of less meat.
Our sausages use only free range British pork. We choose British because we want to be sure that welfare standards are high, the animals or meat has travelled less and we want to support British farmers.
Molly Musgrave Foods is registered in England and Wales with company number 10340698
Registered Address: Starkes Cottage, Kestle, St. Ewe, St. Austell, Cornwall PL26 6EP
Tel: 07479 545341
MOLLY MUSGRAVE 2017